Monday 29 April 2013

Home.

I'm back home in the UK for a couple of weeks to sort out my studio, launch new work and soak up some home comforts (mostly eat all the food I miss & can't get in Finland!) Enjoying catching up with friends and the little things in life...like grass, proper sausages, (not the German type!) Marks & Spencers and my much-missed fluffy orange helper!



I've also been taking the time to do things I've been meaning to for ages, like my website & branding- a bit of business spring cleaning! Have a peak at the new look at the link on the right, I'd love to hear what you think...

All this week, I'll be uploading exciting new products to my shop, keep a look out! Spring has finally sprung over here...




S x

2 comments:

  1. Loving the new look here on your blog & your work too :)) your new prints look fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for saying so Han! Glad to hear you like them, been keeping busy in Finland! :) Hope life is treating you well X

      Delete