Tuesday 12 June 2012

Big numbers & new bits.

Hope your weekends were good? My mum reached the respectable half century mark so I put on a modest little party, (she's determined no one will know!) and we spent a lovely afternoon / evening eating in the garden (thankfully, it didn't rain.) SO much food.


The amazing scribed bread came courtesy of Bristol based Coburg Bakery, who also do a weekly run of incredible flavoured breads you can have delivered locally. Bread heaven.

I've also added a few new bits to the shop that I've been working on, would love to know what you think. I myself took this tote on holidays and can vouch for its handiness & strength, plus I still love it- always a good sign!


Have also been busy working on more personalised art prints, some branding for a newly opened shop and personalised napkins for a wedding on Fire Island, New York. Will of course keep you posted! X

 



No comments:

Post a Comment