Friday 3 February 2012

For luck...

New in the shop- hand printed 'for luck' cards, featuring a horse shoe and a couple of shamrocks for some extra luck! I hand carved and printed these beauts with a deep turquoise water based ink onto a nice textured watercolour paper (fabriano in case you'd like to know...)

Live on the art of writing, we all know how exciting it is to receive something other than a bill through the door! Let someone know you're thinking of them and send some luck their way...



Also thought I'd share some of my recent favourites on Etsy, where I sell my bits. If you haven't taken a look through the things they have to offer from all over the globe, you're certainly missing out- plus you can find handmade lovelies to do with just about anything on there, even for the hardest person to buy for!


S x

No comments:

Post a Comment