Tuesday 20 December 2011

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...!

Finally, a photo of my newest studio addition as promised. This rare stationary moment was caught whilst she was asleep on the ironing board, exhausted from 're-arranging' the Christmas tree...enough said! She is so sweet and absolutely exhausting!

 

The Christmas shipping date has now been and gone and things are starting to wind down. I've been finishing up a few Christmas commissions including this one for a friend's boyfriend who adores vintage racers; this one's a little like my vintage 'lady bike' cushion, but a male model on a canvas frame. Have to say, I love this and it was pretty hard to let go of it! I may well be making some more, let me know what you think...


The polariods on the tree are old ones of my mum dressed as an angel when she was little and me with the cousins and a rather creepy looking Santa...I love having these out, they provoke a few chuckles on the way past and are a bit different to the trusty bauble!

Our festive offering this year- you can find the cushions, prints and stockings in the shop!


Those who follow these ramblings may recall the evening ceramics course I said I was doing last term? Well these little houses are the (small!) fruits of my labour, along with lots of other wonky pots / useless vessels / indescribable...things! Had lots of fun doing the course, and looking forward to whatever 2012 brings! 

Heartfelt thank you to everyone who has supported me in my first year of trading, it is evident (as I sit down to sort out my tangle of accounts over Christmas!) that 2011 has been such an adventure, so much fun and just brilliant- I'm so grateful that after graduating only last year, I have been able to make a go of this creative malarkey! Couldn't do it without you- have a fabulous Christmas and all the best for 2012! X

2 comments:

  1. your home looks mega cosy with all your gorgeous wares! have a super christmas time & all the best for a happy print-tastic 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ever so Hannah! Have a really lovely relax, eat far too much and have a happy 2012 with all the luck in the world! :) Merry printing! X

    ReplyDelete