Friday 1 July 2011

Cotswold Show & few fresh cuts!

I'm doing the last few bits and pieces in ready for the Cotswold Show in Cirencester park this weekend, 2nd & 3rd July...think I'm (almost) there! My last minute flap was finding tables for the occasion; luckily some lovely friends of ours got hold of a key for the church in the village and we snook in after dark and borrowed three! Phew! If you're around, do come and say hello, I love meeting everyone for a good natter at these events- I'll be in the rural craft tent...

I forgot to tell you about my smart new canvas aprons with everyone's favourite little fella hand printed onto, and made in the UK! Get them here in my Etsy store- they make great foodie presents, don't you think?



I also couldn't wait to show you these, I LOVE them! Last weekend I finally got my brushes out and got a little obsessed with painting ships in different glass bottles on lovely tiny 5" canvases...most of my work looks at the seemingly mundane, everyday and (admittedly) a little naff, but still, a little piece of 'Britishness' and totally re-freshed! Hope you like them, I'm planning on getting some archive prints done of these a little bigger ready to pop into some frames. I'll keep you posted, email me if you'd like more details, for now here's a picture!

© Stephanie Cole 2011


I'd also like to leave you with this, found in the countryside lanes on the way back from a Lavinia's tea party-do, it just made us chuckle, what a strange entourage...! Happy weekend! x


No comments:

Post a Comment