Thursday 9 June 2011

Recent happenings and exciting post!

This week's been a week of birthdays with both my lovely parents and best friend! Phew!
We ate at The Potting Shed in Crudwell with the rents, then to The Wild Duck in Ewen with a nice group of friends for their Tuesday Steak deal...then spent the rest of the week feeling rather full and a bit squidgy around the edges! Both eateries recommended!

This is an ink drawing I did with a stick for my friend, see the cat? It was soo good to do some loose drawing since the imagery I use for screen printing has to be exact and graphic to expose to a screen properly. I ended up doing a few more of these including a fox and a few funny looking ladies...


The Potting Shed, check out those wheelbarrow light fittings!

I've been mostly printing at Rapture and Wright for the rest of the week, then printing some of my bits up in ready for The Cotswold Show (2nd-3rd July) and some other bits coming up. However, these beauties from Moo.com turned up, all beautifully packed and plastic-y smooth. Lovely! There's also a hint of another project I've been working on in the pic...


Tomorrow, I am getting utterly spoilt by Cotswold Life Magazine and The Cotswold House Hotel, Chipping Campden, as I was the lucky winner of their 4 course Laurent Perrier Champagne dinner competition- rather chuffed as i never win anything (apart from a luggage bag combo from Laurence Llewlyn Bowen at a village fete once!) And so the eating marathon goes on...!

Have a great weekend x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this blog but found that the link to the hotel was not working
    here is the correct link to the hotel
    here is the correct link

    ReplyDelete