Monday 13 June 2011

Oh, Cotswold Ewe!

Since starting, this venture has opened me up to some really interesting people and opportunities. I've recently been working with The Cotswold Sheep Society who hosted the International Jumper knitting Marathon in Meysey Hampton which I ran a stall at (here); and have come up with a design based on the wonderful breed and the Cotswold's rich wool heritage, markets and wool churches, but for today's interiors.. 

'Cotswold ewe' linen union tea towels will be available by the end of the month so keep watching my Etsy store, and will also be available at The Cotswold Show in Cirencester, July 2nd-3rd through me and the society's stand.

I also have a limited edition of 26 framed art prints in a smart 'Cotswold green', all signed, dated and numbered ready to hang. The prints measure 40X50cm framed, which will make a striking feature point in any room. I will deliver locally for free. Email me here for further enquiries. Support local and add to your art collection today!


         
All images and content © Stephanie Cole 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment