Monday 27 June 2011

Hello sunshine, Fresh Air & new bits...

Hello all! 

Had a really lovely weekend visiting Studland Bay in Dorset for a leisurely plod down the sand dunes, followed by cream tea on Brownsea Island surrounded by peacocks, red squirrels and deer!


 Sunday took me to Quenington's Fresh Air sculpture exhibition, which is set in the most beautiful gardens and really worth a visit (more tea and cake here too!) It is on for another week or so, so there's still time to visit if you havn't- each year is fantastic...

Nicola Ransom, Flight I

 Fiona Haines

Peter Garrard

The images above were from some of my favourites...though certainly not the biggest, most technical or expensive, it's always the simple, modest things which speak to me the most- things I can see in my own home- probably the reason I create the things that I make...

...Bringing me nicely onto some new bits! The Cotswold Sheep Society tea towels are now ready to buy here, along with some new Stratford-Upon-Avon design tea towels which you can get here or in The National Trust's newly opened 'Arter' store in the centre of Stratford, which is looking really lovely set in an old Tudor building.


 A quiet reminder that I will be at The Cotswold Show next weekend, 2nd-3rd July- do come and have a chat with me! Tickets can be bought for £8.00 in advance on their website. The event attracts 25,000 people with a Shetland pony Grand National, racing llamas, falconry and motorbike displays, food tents, hot air balloons and lots more. You can find me in the craft tent, come and say hello! x



No comments:

Post a Comment