Saturday 18 June 2011

Competition winners and new products!

Firstly, congrats HELEN! You're the winner of the eco-cotton 'Singer' tote bag- email me your address and I'll post it out in the week for you to enjoy!

Speaking of competitions, I said I'd report back about my amazing Cotswold House and Cotswold Life Magazine competition win last Friday (here), and fully realise that a whole week's gone by since! The experience was absolutely fantastic- Cotswold House Hotel in Chipping Campden is beautiful and made the perfect setting for the Laurent Perrier evening, in which we sat around a table with around 20 others, (who must've been wondering what the heck we were doing there!) eating equisite food and a Laurent Perrier champagne to match each of the five courses. The only downside was my fella had to drive, so I had to polish off his champers too! Amazing times to remember for a long time to come, and very recommended! Will have to pop back in for a cream tea stop-by soon...
New products in my Etsy store in the form of sweet little illustrated pocket mirrors for handbags, gifts and such. You may remember my post here, when I had a nice day of loose inky stick drawings I did for a friend's birthday? They now happily take the form of little hand mirrors- an elusive fox, whimsy owl and inquisitive cat!


The mirror comes with a hand-made protective case, made with re-purposed leather and stitched with a nice gold thread. Get them here! I'll be taking them to The Cotswold Show in a couple of weekends...




Enjoy the weekend! x





No comments:

Post a Comment