Monday 25 April 2011

The Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen

Hope everyone had a fantastic bank holiday and managed not to get too burned!? 


My time was spent in beautiful Wales, between the Gower's beaches and Port Talbot's 'Passion' festivities with Michael Sheen and a surprise live set from The Manic Street Preachers- I was told "something was going on", but wasn't quite prepared for all of that! Brill fun... below, a nice fella we found on the beach! (No crabs were harmed in the making!)




In other news, I am now an associate member of The Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen, who have a fantastic shop in Painswick, near Stroud and exhibit all over the place- very privileged and excited! You can see my profile page here, plus have a gander at the other makers whilst you're there...





I have also been working on a new design as part of my current look at British heritage, a Singer sewing machine in a modern, calming charcoal and screen printed onto pure linen. Available through me and on Etsy! Very pleased with this little number...!

© Stephanie Cole 2011

Enjoy a nice short week every one! x

No comments:

Post a Comment