Saturday 19 March 2011

This weeks happenings...

Yesterday I found myself pretty uninspired and with total lack of concentration, so I filled an hour with a little sewing project using an odd bit of fabric, resulting in a wonky little pencil case! ...I think it has a certain charm..! (note-my cushions, in fact anything rectangular that I've made is perfect!) Here's a pic anyway! Let me know what you think and I may practice my case making...




I took myself out the studio to get some better lighting for some photographs earlier this week, ending up at an old railway bridge nearby. It's architecturally quite interesting and the colours in the stone are really different to everything else around here, so I took some snaps to share...


And you can see the results from the shoot here.

Also, a massive thank you to my lovely neighbour Claire who brought me these amazing daffs from her allotment, brightening up a grey day! Just perfect :)


Happy weekend all! x

No comments:

Post a Comment