Thursday 31 March 2011

Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside.

The blog's been a little rejected this week, lots happening! I had a nice surprise trip to Tenby in Wales over the weekend, ate fish and chips, enjoyed the sun and consumed lots of ice cream... lovely


The weekend's merriment came to a rude awakening when the week and the rain started! Must remember it is still march..just about.. The New Brewery Arts put in a nice healthy order of my Cirencester Tea Towels so I busied myself with the printing and sewing and dropped them off today with two Cirencester art prints- one to go in the Gallery, one for the cafe. I may have to go in for a piece of coffee cake on Sunday (mothers day, must not forget!) and allow myself a few minutes of self indulgent smugness! I love the Brewery Arts...


Come back sunshine?

No comments:

Post a Comment